All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
In this episode, Joe does a remote interview with fellow stroke survivor and artist, Noreen Walsh from Australia. It’s our first episode with a guest from Down Under! Noreen is a part of our #ChangeTheFaceOfStroke campaign and is a great example of how strokes can hit at any age. She suffered her stroke at only 18 months! Noreen shares her experience growing up with the deficits from her stroke, how it affects her now and how she’s paving her own unique path as an artist! If you are a stroke surviver and would like to be included in our Change The Face Of Stroke campaign, please submit a B&W photo preferably with a white background to email@example.com.
Links to Topics Mentioned
- Follow Noreen – https://instagram.com/noreenwalshart
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Picks at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds!. Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Mimi Hayes’ book ‘I’ll Be Ok It’s Just A Hole In My Head.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
– Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Theme song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter
– Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters