All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
Well, everything is upside down including The NeuroNerds! There are some big changes – Lauren and Ella Sofia are our new hosts and Joe is gone. What!?! Listen to find out more about this crazy change and learn some brain and memory techniques from Ella, our favorite habit coach, and fellow stroke survivor! What are some memory techniques you use? Share in the comments on our socials!
Links from Episode
* Try Ella’s free brain training course, #YearOfYou – https://retrainyourbrain.ca/course/yearofyou-course/
* Follow Ella on Instagram at
If you are a stroke surviver and would like to be included in our #ChangeTheFaceOfStroke campaign, please submit a B&W photo preferably with a white background to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Mimi Hayes’ book ‘I’ll Be Ok It’s Just A Hole In My Head.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
– Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Theme song produced by Sleep Deez
– Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters