All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
Halloween is one of our favorite times of year because well, we’re nerds and we love scary movies and costumes (especially those involved with our various fandoms). But this year, Halloween will also be a way to help with our continued healing from this pandemic by offering some fun escapism through activities like dressing up and watching movies. In this episode, our host Joe and co-host Lauren, chat about how they are using this Halloween season to have a little bit of a release from this past year. They talk a lot about costume planning, offer a Halloween costume challenge plus share how our favorite collection of NeuroNerds merch was inspired by Zombies. What is your favorite Halloween costume of all time? Share with us on our socials!
– Shop for our NN Zombie Collection of merch here – https://www.theneuronerds.com/shop/
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter