All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
In this episode, Joe is chatting with Chris LeCastillo, program manager for surgical support at Stanford School of Medicine where he leads a team of radiologic technologists. Understanding your brain scans after brain injury or if your finding out you have a brain condition can be scary and confusing. This process can cause even more anxiety when you’re already nervous about the results. So we’re really glad Chris could share his insights and tips on what questions to ask and how to better communicate with radiologists and doctors when it comes to understanding brain scans of all kinds. Have you ever had a brain scan? Let us know your experience by tweeting @theneuronerds on Twitter!
- Stanford University School of Medicine – https://med.stanford.edu/
New to our show? Take our episode tour to get started! https://newsletter.theneuronerds.com/tour
Find tools for recovery in Joe’s FREE guide, 9 Must-Have Tools for Stroke & Brain Injury Recovery! This guide includes some essential tools for your recovery journey including tips for occupational and physical therapy, mindset, overstimulation, and more. Get your copy here ? https://www.yousorock.coach/guide
If you’re a brain injury survivor who would like to learn how to shift your mindset, create a routine, and get more support during recovery, book a call with Joe at https://newsletter.yousorock.coach/checkin-call
Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds!
- Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
- Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram
- Submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
- Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
- Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
- Edited by Marcellus Wesley – https://www.soundsignature.productions
- Sponsored by Motus Nova, Avid Technology, and our Patreon Supporters