All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
Ending our Women’s History Month series of interviews with amazing women who are surviving and thriving post stroke and brain injuries. In this episode Joe interview Sara Cook, a stroke survivor and blogger who keeps things positive with her blog Sunny Side of Grey. Do you know some inspiring women who are brain injury survivors? Please tag them on our socials!
– Follow Sara on IG – https://instagram.com/thesunnysideofgrey
– Read her story on Yahoo – https://news.yahoo.com/news/grieving-person-used-traumatic-brain-040413777.html
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Edited by Cory JenningsSupporters
– Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon