All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
In this episode, we are joined by Brain & Spine Foundation CEO, Marc Smith and their Community and Events Fundraising Officer, Grace Patient. Brain & Spine Foundation is a UK organization that supports people with neurological problems including brain injuries such as stroke. Our host Joe, guest co-host Felice and our guests talk about how brain injury survivors can reach out for support and what doctors and caregivers can do to help. If you are a brain injury survivor, where do you find support during your recovery? Share your resources on our socials and don’t hesitate to reach out to Brain & Spine Foundation for support as well!
– Brain & Spine Website: https://www.brainandspine.org.uk/
– Brain & Spine Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brainandspine
– Brain & Spine Twitter: https://Twitter.com/brainspine
– Brain & Spine Instagram: https://Instagram.com/brainandspine
– Brain & Spine Virtual Marathon: https://www.brainandspine.org.uk/event/the-virtual-london-marathon/
– Brain & Spine Peer Support Groups: https://www.brainandspine.org.uk/supporting-you/online-support-groups/
– Brain & Spine Ambassadors (including Joe!): https://www.brainandspine.org.uk/about-us/our-community-ambassadors/
– Brain & Spine’s Neuro Life Now App: https://neurolifenow.org/
– Rosie Hewlett’s Medusa book Instagram: @medusa.book and on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Medusa-Rosie-Hewlett/dp/1800420668/ref=asc_df_1800420668/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=515215099348&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2237282087939294959&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=9045888&hvtargid=pla-1257241957869&psc=1&th=1
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Edited by D’Var Baggett
– Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon