All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
Lauren is back recording in the studio! In this episode our co-host Lauren finally reunites with our host Joe, in person. They discuss the latest Matrix 4 trailer and how therapy and mental healthcare is being shown more and more on the big screen. What’s more, they take a look back at the previous Matrix trilogy and talk about their favorite scenes from those movies. So if you haven’t watched the Matrix movie, SPOILER alert! What’s your favorite scene from the Matrix franchise? Share on our socials!
If you are a brain injury survivor and are looking for support check out the links below for Joe’s various support groups. Remember, The NeuroNerds are here to help!
Motus Nova https://motusnova.com/theneuronerds
Join us in our Clubhouse club, The NeuroNerds Network, for live brain injury support group discussions on Wednesday and Fridays at 6pm PST/9pm EST https://www.clubhouse.com/club/the-neuronerd-networ
Join our YouSoRock Brain Injury Recovery Community on Facebook to connect – https://www.facebook.com/groups/yousorock/
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Edited by Marcellus Wesley
– Sponsored by Motus Nova, Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters