All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
Changes are happening for The NeuroNerds! Our host, Joe and producer, Felice, have moved into a new creative living space with new recordings studios for our podcast! While change is a great thing, there are always challenges when adjusting to new routines and environments, but this is especially challenging for brain injury survivors. Joe and Lauren discuss managing and coping with changes plus Lauren shares an anxiety episode she recently faced due to her TBI. And thank you all for baring with our delayed episodes due to our move! What are some changes (good or bad) you’ve been facing lately and how are you dealing with them? Let us know in the comments on our socials!
Links from Episode
- Native Deorderant that Joe mentioned – https://refer.nativecos.com/x/sh7W8b
- The affirmation card deck Lauren mentioned – “Affirmators: 50 Affirmative Cards to Help You Help Yourself – Without the Self-Helpy-Ness! by Knock Knock” – https://amzn.to/2SnmGLY
If you are a stroke surviver and would like to be included in our #ChangeTheFaceOfStroke campaign, please submit a B&W photo preferably with a white background to email@example.com.
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds!. Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Mimi Hayes’ book ‘I’ll Be Ok It’s Just A Hole In My Head.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
– Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Theme song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter
– Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters