All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
It’s National Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness Day (TN) on October 7th so we have Mackenzie Lea as our guest in this episode, talking about her experience with this condition. Joe and Mackenzie talk about their friendship and how they support each other through recovery and managing chronic illness. Mackenzie has made it her mission to spread awareness and advocate for others with TN through events like Paint The Town Teal and the Getting On My Nerves 5k marathon. Do you know anyone who lives with TN? Please connect with us on our socials!
– Follow Mackenzie on IG – https://instagram.com/macdaddytheladyface?utm_medium=copy_link
– Getting On My Nerves 5k Marathon – https://instagram.com/gettingonmynerves5k?utm_medium=copy_link
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter