All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
The NeuroNerds are running in the London marathon! Well, virtually participating that is, since we’re not physically there, on behalf of the Brain & Spine Foundation on October 3, 2021.
In this episode, Joe interviews fellow Brain & Spine Foundation ambassador Rhys Johnson plus their Community and Events Fundraising Officer, Grace Patient is joining us once again to talk about the marathon as well as all of the wonderful things this organization does to raise funds and awareness to support brain injury survivors.
And with September being Chiari Malformation Awareness Month, Rhys is sharing his journey of getting diagnosed with this condition and his road to recovery.
Want to support the Brain & Spine Foundation’s London Marathon fundraiser? Go here to donate – www.justgiving.com/fundraising/The-NeuroNerds.
– Learn more about the Brain & Spine Foundation – https://www.brainandspine.org.uk/
– Follow Brain & Spine Foundation on IG – https://instagram.com/brainandspine
– Follow Rhys Johnson on IG – https://www.instagram.com/rhys_kye
– Read Rhys’ full story here – https://www.brainandspine.org.uk/supporting-you/personal-stories/patient-and-carer-stories/rhys-story/
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter