Jon returns from an extended hiatus to talk about what it’s like balancing games and life now that he has not one, but TWO, kids. He and Cody also give updates on what video games they’ve been playing over the last several months.
- Cody explains why he and his wife watched every episode of Star Trek: The Original Series and blogged about their experience in an ongoing series of posts on Cody’s website, which you can find here: https://codygough.com/2018/08/28/i-just-watched-every-episode-of-star-trek-the-original-series-and-theres-a-lot-to-say-cody-gough/
- Cody plugs the GonnaGeek Discord server, which you can join here to chat with Cody, Jon, and several other members of the GonnaGeek Network: https://discord.gg/yBBBtGT
- To nominate an SNES Classic game for them to review on their next episode, email email@example.com or tweet at Cody @ProducerCody and/or Jon @eatplaygame
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Unity‘ by TheFatRat with permission
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com
- Learn something new in just a few minutes every day on Cody’s daily podcast for Curiosity.com
Tags: family, gamer culture, Gamers, Gaming, parenting, star trek, video games