Pre-Season 6 Edition – Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3 Predictions (A CW Network Arrow Television Show Fan Podcast) ST168
Episode: Legends Of Tomorrow (Season 3)
- Promo (13 Sept 2017):
- Broke time
- Fix mistakes
- Promo (26 July 2017)
- Rip hiding something
- Greater evil coming
- New Legends of Tomorrow season 3 details released (18 May 2017)
- Crashed landed Los Angeles, 2017
- Rip’s Time Bureau will clash with Legends
- Legends have essentially fractured the timeline and created anachronisms – a scattering of people, animals, and objects all across time! Our team must find a way to return all the anachronisms to their original timelines before the time stream falls apart.
- Legends disband – until Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell) discovers one of them in the middle of his well-deserved vacation in Aruba. Seeing this as an opportunity to continue their time traveling heroics, Sara (Caity Lotz) wastes no time in getting the Legends back together.
- Behind the Scenes (15 Sept 2017)
- Rip Hunter back – start new Time Bureau
- Legends are screw ups
- New team member from future – Zari Adrianna Tomaz – world still messed up
- Glimpse of Mari McCabe Vixen
- Billy Zane – PT Barnum – 19thcentury circus
- Sara Lance / White Canary
- Still Captain
- Writers plan for her to find romance
- Ray Palmer / The Atom
- Will be attracted to Damien Darhk’s daughter
- Mick Rory / Heat Wave
- Snart is coming back
- Season starts with him at Aruba, anachronism shows up, decides to go back into action
- Martin Stein / Firestorm
- Lily’s back
- Jefferson Jackson / Firestorm
- Nate Heywood / Steel
- Still with Amaya
- Amaya Jiwe / Vixen
- Will meet granddaughter(s)
- Zari Adrianna Tomaz
- From 2030 – why would they allow someone from the future to be part of the team?
- Rip Hunter
- Creates new version of Time Masters – Time Bureau
- How will she react with no Rip?
- Damien Darhk
- Daughter will appear
- Supernatural in season – have magic?
- Leonard Snart / Captain Cold
- Supposed to be a different version than we’ve seen before
- We’ve seen him go from villain to hero (Flash –> S1 of Legends)
- Legends S2 – villain
- Villain – from CWSeed Vixen
- Other predictions:
- Crossover –
- It would be cool if….
Marc Guggenheim @mguggenheim: Arrowverse Crossover 2017. 7:09 AM – 13 Sep 2017
StargatePioneer added: #Berlantiverse crossover? Or #Arrowverse crossover?
Marc Guggenheim?Verified account @mguggenheim Sep 13
Replying to @StargatePioneer
Greg prefers “Arrowverse” but I like saying “Berlantiverse.”
Join The Starling Tribune each week as we stream live on Sunday afternoons 6:00 PM eastern or 5:00 PM Central at www.geeks.live. Join the fun chatroom and interact with the hosts live. Contact us: @StarlingTribune – email@example.com – www.starlingtribune.com – www.facebook.com/starlingtribune – 612-888-CAVE or 612-888-2283.
Starling Tribune is proud to be a member of the GonnaGeek network found at GonnaGeek.com. For more geeky podcast visit GonnaGeek.com. You can find us on iTunes under ”Starling Tribune.” We are very thankful for all of our positive iTunes reviews. You can find all our contact information here on the Network page of GonnaGeek.com Our complete archive is always available at www.starlingtribune.com
This podcast was recorded Sunday September 17th, 2017.
Thank you for listening and we hope you enjoyed the show!
Audio Production by Stargate Pioneer of GonnaGeek.com.
Tags: Arrow, CW, Flarrowverse, GonnaGeek Network - TV Based Podcasts