Jon and Cody debate styles and merits of facial hair, Cody gets stuck in a creative rut, and Jon has a potty training nightmare. All in one explosive episode!
- Jon explains why he’s trying to grow a beard, and Cody explains why some people just are not allowed to grow facial hair for any reason ever
- Cody describes his creative rut and discusses creative outlets with Jon
- Jon used to actually be really good at singing, but apparently is not driven by the same need for a creative outlet as Cody, who is floundering like an idiot not having any clue what to do with his life
- Jon tells an incredibly long but somewhat informative and entertaining story about trying to potty train his son, who is basically trolling him for kicks
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Subterranean Kamikaze‘ by Sixto Sounds,zircon, via OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org)
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com
The post Facial hair, creative ruts, and potty training: Game/Life Balance U.S. Podcast Ep. 029 appeared first on Game/Life Balance U.S..
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Literally The Only Podcast Ever Made in All of 2019 (Game/Life Balance U.S. Podcast Ep. 060)
Posted July 25th, 2019 -
Cody and Jon record their first episode together in 2019, and hilarity ensues. Also in this jam-packed episode: Cody dives into Final Fantasy ...
Elliot Callighan Talks “Unlock Audio” and Sound Design for Media (Game/Life Balance U.S. Podcast Ep. 059)
Posted April 23rd, 2019 -
Elliot Callighan, composer and sound designer for media and adjunct professor at DePaul University, joins Cody to discuss his new project, Unlock ...
Author Blake J. Harris Talks Oculus, Facebook, and the Virtual Reality Revolution (Game/Life Balance U.S. Podcast Ep. 058)
Posted March 31st, 2019 -
Blake J. Harris, the best-selling author of “Console Wars,” has turned his attention to virtual reality with a new book. In “The ...
Game/Life Balance U.S. Podcast #58: Author Blake J. Harris Talks Oculus, Facebook, and the VR Revolution
Posted March 31st, 2019 -
Blake J. Harris, the best-selling author of “Console Wars,” has turned his attention to virtual reality with a new book. In “The History ...
Game/Life Balance U.S. Podcast #57: Favorite Video Games of 2018
Posted December 26th, 2018 -
Cody and Jon go FULL GAMER and review their favorite video games played over the past year, in addition to discussing what they learned about ...
Game/Life Balance U.S. Podcast #056: Balancing Not One, But TWO Kids: Jonathan Martin Returns to the Podcast
Posted December 6th, 2018 -
Jon returns from an extended hiatus to talk about what it’s like balancing games and life now that he has not one, but TWO, kids. He and Cody ...
Game/Life Balance U.S. Podcast #055: Dave Wishnowski Changed His Life On A Dare and Ended Up Creating A Legendary Video Game
Posted September 4th, 2018 -
In 2002, Dave Wishnowski quit his job and set out to make his own wrestling game. More than 15 years later, he’s still at the helm of Pro Wrestling ...
Game/Life Balance U.S. Podcast #054: Gen Con 2018 Board Game Review Special
Posted August 9th, 2018 -
In a special solo episode, Cody discusses his favorite games from Gen Con 2018 and offers some buying recommendations if you’re looking for ...