Lauren talk Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 episode “The
Singularity” as well as the Jessica Jones episode “AKA 1,000 Cuts.”
The Agents continue their giveaway of a Star Wars Smuggler’s Bounty
Cantina Crate just in time for Star Wars Days, May The 4th, 2016.
Don’t forget this year’s upcoming Free Comic Book Day on May 7th.
The hosts end the podcast running down the weekly Marvel news,
respond to listener feedback and interact with live Blab streaming
chat comments.THIS TIME ON LEGENDS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.: [02:22]
– Welcome Strange N Unusual Productions To The GonnaGeek
– Free Comicbook Day (May 7th)
– Ongoing Giveaway: Star Wars The Cantina Box
– Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. “The Team”
– Jessica Jones “AKA Sin Bin”
– The weekly Marvel News
– YOUR feedback!!!!
– Highlights From The Live Chatroom
Live Video Blab Edition: Coming Soon (When Blab finally processes the recording)
FREE COMIC BOOK DAY [03:24]
This year’s Free Comic Day is MAY 7th, 2016. Make sure you check
LEGENDS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. STAR WARS SMUGGLER’s BOUNTY CRATE
Legends Of S.H.I.E.L.D. continues their Star War’s Smuggler’s
Bounty Cantina Crate giveaway. Agent Stargate Pioneer unboxes the
crate to see what’s being given away in this Legends Of
S.H.I.E.L.D. contest. Tell us which Civil War side that you are on
and WHY you are on that team. Also mention why would your team win?
We will be giving it away on Star Wars Day live on the podcast
recording, MAY THE FOURTH be with you.
AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. “The Singularity” [06:21]
– What exactly does The Singularity mean? (Hint:
– Haley gives her take on last week’s episode
– May’s badass pilot skills
– The pacing of the episode was slightly off from other Agents
Of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes. What was the impact?
– The Fitz and Simmons moments were special
– HiveWard and Daisy moments
– Brett Dalton is amazing in his multiple portrayals and
– Which named comic book Inhuman did James morph into?
– Welcome to Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Josh Hannah (Spartacus’
– Ewwwww! Gruesome eye poke!
– What’s going to happen in the town that HiveWard bought?
– The Ginger Ninja is back! How many copies can she project?
– Hive is Toxoplasmosis!
– Lab coats are cool. Everyone knows that.
– Mom (May) and Dad (Coulson) were fighting in this episode
– Daisy force chocked Fitz! Full on dark side!
– Simmons shot HiveWard! Who’s next?
– General Talbot: not appearing in this episode. Just like the
– The old communications are acting up trick has been played on
– We could have Science Baby Babies!
– James is basically Gambit (Maybe Hellfire)
– COULSON’s CAPTAIN AMERICA Shield!!!!!!
– Haley wraps it up with quotes from the episode
Directed By: Garry A. Brown
Written By: Lauren LeFranc
JESSICA JONES “A.K.A. 1,000 Cuts” [32:03]
– The darkest episode of the series
– We literally lost Hope this episode
– Jeri is responsible for everything that happens, and it is all
– Killgrave is always malicious
– The fetus remains out there
– Were Killgrave’s parent’s really trying to cure Kevin?
– That was some serious crack-house level medical equipment in
– Simson should not be allowed to science
– 18 seconds does not make a consensual relationship
– What responsibility does Pam have for her actions?
– Did Robin act reasonably?
– Nothing happy ever happens with Hope
– Jessica gives up a superhero landing!
– Haley wraps up the episode discussion with quotes from the
Directed By: Rosemary Rodriguez
Written By: Dana Baratta
Written By: Micah Schraft
Deadpool Blu-Ray bonus features
Chris Evans is actually Team Iron Man
AVENGERS IMPACT: A WHIH Newsfront Special Report
DOCTOR STRANGE & BEYOND
Robert Downey Jr. in Spider-Man: Homecoming
Screenwriter shares reasoning for Ancient One casting
Photos confirm Nathan Fillion’s GotG2 role
Inhumans officially pulled from schedule
X-Men Apocalypse trailer
Tower of Terror becomes Tower of Groot?
Downey Jr. will return as Iron Man for Spider-Man: Homecoming
Cage showrunner on finding the vibe of Marvel’s latest series in
hip-hop and Harlem
Richard Retweeted krysten ritter
krysten ritter @Krystenritter
A PEABODY AWARD! SO proud of our show & the whole team
behind it! Go #jessicajones @tallgirlmel @netflix @Marvel
Consultant BlackAdam Retweeted Op
you guys already saw this, but I hope they do them for every movie
Consultant BlackAdam added,
I LOVE this kind of stuff #CivilWar #Avengers
Richard Retweeted io9
Mystique goes to war in the latest #XMenApocalypse trailer
0 retweets0 likes
Fillion Is [Spoiler] In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 http://comicbook.com/2016/04/25/nathan-fillion-is-spoiler-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2/
… via @ComicBook
Doctor Strange writer says casting Tilda Swinton as The Ancient
One was a political move http://www.gamesradar.com/doctor-strange-writer-says-casting-tilda-swinton-as-the-ancient-one-was-a-political-move/
– how can Luke Cage’s bass voice sound sooooo smooth?
– Holy frak! So they really were serious about the rape plotline
of Hope and Kilgrave
– not gonna lie, in such a noisy restaurant I would use
Kilgrave’s power the same way like he did
– now would be the perfect time to tell Luke Cage that Kilgrave
made you kill his wife, otherwise if he finds out from somewhere
else it will make you look very bad
– oh finally we get to the exceptional action sequences
– and Jessica waited too long to come clean with Luke, most
emotional scene for me in this series so far
– Holgarth wanting the dead fetus?!! she gonna get it analyzed
to find out if something from Kigrave’s DNA she can replicate his
Bottom line: 8 out of 10 destroyed pot bins
– Kilgrave’s face full of disgust when the neighbor told him
that he is in love with Jessica
– really nice to see how much they shot on location in New Yortk
– huh, looked to me like Jessica loosened her grip on Hogart’s
ex, sweet jump afterwards though
– MAN! Ruben’s dead body in her bed sure did wake drunk Jessica
– Wendy showing some backbone against Hogarth, consider me
– looks like Trish can’t keep her cool like she promised
– YEP, Klgrave is the Top Shelf Pervert, in love with Jessica,
just wanting her to love him too but from her own free will
– awwww, Kilgrave out of his suit looks so dapper, now happy
family times with Jessica
Bottom line: 8 out of 10 Vintage Mickey Mouse memorabilia
– “Welcome!” A tiny tiny bit I feel sorry for Kilgrave just
wanting Jessica to like him, though how he does it…NOT GOOD!
– Nirvana poster, why I’m not surprised about her tastes
– hmmm, what would a linguistics expert say that “take care of
her” could mean?
– “selective consciousness”, “Tomaytoh, tohmatoh”, the quotes of
– ah, getting it now, Jessica was in a car crash with her family
and then became an orphan?
– now the “rape” topic is on the forefront, really dunno how and
if Kilgrave really knows when his words does mind-control
– whenever you believe there is nothing worse, some crazed-out
parents conduct experiments on their kid
– OBI-WAN KENOBI..hell yes!!
– Jessica teaching Kilgrave the Light Side of the Force…oh boy
something horrible will need to happen again
– FUCK! Fearing Hogarth will try to extract Kilgrave’s powers
from Hope’s fetus!! EEK!!!
– Officer Simms stupid, stupid stupid!!!! As soon as you hear
Kilgrave you don’t look into the freaking bag!!!
Bottom line: 9 out of 10 Game Boy Colors of Doom
– surprised her plan to kidnap him worked out so far “Was
murdercorpse already taken?”
– DAMM! Tennent’s puppy eyes and Hogarth’ icecoldness..they will
make up a good pair
– yeah…finding his parents will be such a gooood idea
– “mother of the year award to bludgeon you” lol
– This case of lost love just shows again the negative
repercussions of it, effing Hogarth!!
– hmmm, pills that make you feels faster, sounds fishy to me
– Hogarth did mess with the cables, didn’t she?
– ending I didn’t understand, did gloves or blood or touching
another person counteract Kilgrave’s spell??
Bottom line: 9 out of 10 misused Mother of the Year Awards
– Oh, so Jessica is just immune against Kilgrave’s
– Called it that Hogarth wanted to replicate his ability with
– WTF??!!!! Is Simpson Hydra or another organization, or just
committed to kill Killgrave??
– side character carnage really has begun, next Wendy head
trauma by hitting side of a table
– not telling her that her brother is missing will make it so
much worse later on
– Pam finally sees Hogarth for what she really is, at least that
– when they showed the white horse in Jessica’s flashback I
thought she was going mental
– see, seeeee, sister helping unintentionally Kilgrave to
escape, okay she was hostile against Jessica before but now they
are in this big mess
– should have seen that coming but DAMN, Hope taking the exit
Bottom line: 9 out of 10 unexpected deaths
Haley, Lauren and Stargate Pioneer love to hear back from you
about your top 5 Marvel character lists, your science of Marvel
questions, who would you pick in an all-female Avenger team, or
who’s Marvel abs you would like to see. Call the voicemail line at
1-844-THE-BUS1 or 844-843-2871.
Join Legends Of S.H.I.E.L.D. next time as the hosts discuss the
Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode “Failed Experiments” and Jessica
Jones episode #11, “AKA I’ve Got The Blues.” You can listen in live
when we record Wednesday nights at 8:00 PM Central time
at Geeks.live (Also
streamed live on Spreaker and Blab). Contact Info: Please
see http://www.legendsofshield.com for
all of our contact information or call our voicemail line at
1-844-THE-BUS1 or 844-843-2871
Don’t forget to go check out our spin-off podcast, Legends Of
S.H.I.E.L.D..: Longbox Edition for your weekly Marvel
comic book release run-down with segments by Black Adam on
S.H.I.E.L.D. comics, Lauren on Mutant Comics and Neil with his pull
list run-down. Legends Of
S.H.I.E.L.D.: Longbox Edition is also available on the
GonnaGeek.com podcast network.
Legends Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is a Proud Member Of The GonnaGeek
This podcast was recorded on Wednesday April 27th, 2016.
Standby for your S.H.I.E.L.D. debriefing —
Audio Podcast Edition: