Cody somehow convinced Jon to buy Hyrule Warriors, and Jon talked Cody into playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. They discuss these console games before reviewing the mobile game Samurai Butterfly. Plus: learn more about Cody’s Amiibo collection, and hear which Flappy Bird ripoff may be the worst clone of all!
- Cody has a 6-foot tall foam cutout of a video game character, who he supposes may be someone from Tekken (but is actually Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur)
- VGL is actually slang for “very good looking,” which Jon does not believe but is nonetheless completely true
- Jon and Cody actually set a date for “Martin-Con,” which means they’ll be in the same place at the same time… but mostly because Jon’s wife is an awesome host
- Cody is legitimately excited about the idea of dumpster diving, and he can’t wait to try it after discussing it with security specialist Matt Malone
- Cody performs a surprise LIVE UNBOXING of a Toon Link Amiibo
- Jon talks about what he thought of Hyrule Warriors
- Cody unlocks items in Hyrule Warriors using his five Amiibo LIVE on the podcast
- There is no reason why characters in video games need to be as ridiculously hyper-sexualized as Cia from Hyrule Warriors
- Cody started playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, which Jon absolutely loved
- Both Cody and Jon played indie game Samurai Butterfly by Alien Game Play, available for both Android and iOS devices
- They mistakenly call the game an Angry Birds clone, when really they mean Flappy Bird
- Speaking of Flappy Bird, Cody reviews Flappy Fish Surge, which you should neither download nor play because it is atrocious
- Cody’s going to post a new opinion video on the Unqualified Gamers YouTube channel – he promises!
Tags: Amiibo, Flappy Bird, Gaming, Hyrule Warriors, mobile games, mobile gaming, Ni No Kuni, Nintendo, unboxing