This week, Cody Gough of Game/Life Balance U.S. is joined by special guests Andrew “AC” Yoshimura of Game/Life Balance Australia and Chris Ferrell of the All Things Good and Nerdy and Official GonnaGeek.com Podcasts for a VERY SPECIAL REVIEW of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Switch. Will you like this game even if you aren’t a long-time Zelda fan? And how does the Nintendo Switch hold up? Tune in to find out!
- Nintendo Switch Review:
- AC talks about why he bought a Nintendo Switch in Japan and not in Australia
- Chris discusses screen protectors, Pro Controllers, and Joy-Con connectivity
- Cody covers the portability factor, including what happens when you fight Ganon on a literal airplane
- Breath of the Wild Review:
- Learn how this Legend of Zelda game has a completely different structure than every other Zelda game since The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Everyone drops some knowledge about how the logic and physics of the open world in the game function exactly as they should, and why that makes the game so much fun
- Cody does take one specific issue with the game: the voice acting. And he has a LOT to say about it
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Unity‘ by TheFatRat with permission
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com
- All Things Good And Nerdy official web site: http://allthingsgoodandnerdy.podbean.com/