All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
The hit show Psych has always been a personal favorite for our host Joe and especially our producer Felice. So we couldn’t wait to watch when we heard that the show would focus their second movie “Lassie Come Home” on the stroke recovery of one of its main characters, Lassiter, mirroring the real life stroke recovery of the actor of Timothy Omundson who plays Lassiter. Their touching depiction of stroke recovery through comedy and nerdom is one of the best we’ve seen and it touched our hearts. In this episode Joe and Felice talk all about the movie and its great service to stroke survivors everywhere. Have you seen the movie? (If not, you should!) Share your favorite moments from the movie on our socials!
Links from this episode:
- Watch the full movie here – https://www.peacocktv.com/psych-2-lassie-come-home
- Follow Timothy Omundson on IG – https://instagram.com/omundson?igshid=1eqsoh4vglv4m
- Follow Psych on IG – https://instagram.com/psychpeacock?igshid=17mflh8sik2al
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Edited by Cory Jennings
– Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters