All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
To conclude our celebration of Black History Month, our next featured guest in our Amplify Black Voices series is Greg Graham. Our host Joe talks with Greg about his experience having a stroke and how his relationships have been affected post-stroke. Greg talks about this new wave of the BLM movement and shares his perspective as a black man in America. Plus they discuss the amazing work Greg has done creating care baskets for caregivers to brain injury survivors. While this is the end of Black History Month, we at The NeuroNerds will continue to celebrate Black voices and we will be featuring more Black stroke and brain injury survivors in future episodes. Do you know an inspiring Black brain injury survivor? Please share with us on our socials!
– Follow Greg on Instagram – https://Instagram.com/Avm_superhero
This episode is a part of our Amplify Black Voices series. In this series, we are featuring Black stroke and brain injury survivors sharing their experiences of being Black in America as well as their recovery journeys. Let’s continue the discussion on our various social channels.
Click here for resources and ways to help change the system and make a difference – https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Edited by Cory Jennings
– Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters