All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
Joe gets to meet one of the first stroke survivors he connected with online after his stroke, Mimi Hayes! They talk about the importance of connecting with other survivors and its impact on their recovery journeys. Plus they talk about movies and finding “your person” who can help you through your brain injury recovery journey or any journey you are on. Who is “your person” that supports you through whatever journey you are currently on? Share and tag them on our socials!
– Check out Mimi’s book, one-woman show, and private coaching at http://mimihayes.com.
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Edited by D’Var Baggett
– Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon