All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
The overdue Tokyo Olympics has finally arrived! In this episode we invite Vince Holland, former Olympic level weight lifter and stroke survivor, to join the conversation with our host Joe. They share stories about their athletic experiences and how being an athlete influences the way they work through their brain injury recovery. Vince also shares his favorite mindset technique – meditation, which helped him both in his athletic performance and also in his brain injury recovery. If you’re an athlete, how do you think being that shapes your mindset? Share your experience in our socials!
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
– Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
– Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
– Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
– Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
– Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
– Edited by D’Var Baggett
– Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon